Improve Billing and Coding in Your Obstetrics & Gynecology Facility
Caring for our mothers and daughter is a noble goal. We can all agree that running an obstetrics and gynecology practice is not an easy job. You will need to have extra skills beyond your medical skills to ensure that the facility runs smoothly, such as managerial and financial knowledge. The main challenge in many obstetrics and gynecology practices is billing and maintaining a stable cash flow.
Depending on the nature of your obstetrics and gynecology facility (whether a startup or having been in business for a long time), you can’t ignore the need for expert billing and coding assistance. Our obstetrics and gynecology billing and coding services will help you to manage insurance claims and medical billings. The truth is that when billing and coding are not done in the right way, you may end up having to close your practice. Our goal is to ensure that you have streamlined cash flow and maximized profits. At Fortis Medical Billing, we have experienced and highly trained professionals who have dedicated their lives to the success of our clients.
More About Fortis Medical Billing Company
If you operate an obstetrics and gynecology practice, the aim is to help patients as well as make a profit. Without the generation of revenue, business continuity does not exist. To ensure the continuity of your business, you likely need to hire a person with experience to help you in obstetrics and gynecology billing and coding. When you employ an amateur you are not guaranteed services that will help your business.
Fortis Medical Billing is the company you are looking for if your profits are below your expectations. We work tirelessly to ensure that your obstetrics and gynecology practice’s insurance claims are never denied. When it comes to staff, we hire experienced personnel. Most of our staff are former FBI agents, physicians, nurses, or auditors. All of our staff understands what must be done when it comes to helping our clients with billing services. For example, for more than 25 years, our senior staff member Dr. Stephen Taylor has been working on federal medical billing compliance. By hiring our team, you are sure to get services tailored to your facility and efficient, effective, and streamlined medical billing solutions.
Medical Billing Services We Offer to Obstetrics and Gynecology Practices
Obstetrics and gynecology billing services should not be left to just anyone that says they offer the services. Remember that your billing program needs expertise, knowledge, and practical handling to avoid any misfortune. You need to hire an expert who has a comprehensive understanding of risk factors, facility operations, and medical coding rules and procedures. You can find this combination in Fortis Medical Billing. Our staff understands what needs to be adjusted to ensure you have an efficient billing system. We offer the following services to obstetrics and gynecology practices.
- Billing and Coding: One of the most important aspects of a successful obstetrics and gynecology practice is billing and coding. The process is critical, and any mistake can lead to serious consequences—some of the consequences include legal battles, denied insurance claims, and serious cash-flow problems. Let your billing and coding be handled by a professional to avoid any negative consequences. At Fortis Medical Billing, we are knowledgeable and understand all the coding procedures involved in a successful billing and coding process.
- Auditing: Auditing is one of the best financial steps that a company can take. It helps the management know and understand the inflow and outflow of cash. At Fortis Medical Billing, we mainly offer two different kinds of audits. One of them is for when you want to change your billing company. Our main objective is to determine if there is something the previous company missed. We will audit all the billing processes and procedures and give you a comprehensive report with a recommendation. In our other type of audit, we will audit ourselves. When you hire us to handle your obstetrics and gynecology billing and coding, we audit our work to enhance our accountability and discover if anything needs to be improved. When your claims are denied at a high rate, consider hiring auditing services from our billing company.
- Revenue Cycle Management: Most obstetrics and gynecology facilities lose money due to poor revenue cycle management. Don’t let your company fall under this category when you have a solution readily available. We offer the best revenue cycle management programs that aim to seal any loopholes. Our programs address real issues in your facilities. We customize them to fit the needs of your obstetrics and gynecology practice—don’t be tempted to use a general revenue cycle management program as it won’t address your problems.
Why You Should Choose Fortis Medical Billing for Your Obstetrics and Gynecology Billing
Consider Fortis for creating a billing solution for your obstetrics and gynecology practice. Our staff is dedicated to ensuring that you succeed in your daily operation without any cash flow challenges. Our charges are also affordable, and we will work with you every step of the way. We also offer you many obstetrics and gynecology billing and coding solutions under one roof, so you don’t need to hire multiple companies to handle one department.
When to Seek Help from Fortis Medical Billing Company
There are many instances when you should hire us to help you with obstetrics and gynecology billing. Some of the common situations include:
- When you choose to change your medical billing services provider
- When your profits are less than what you expected
- When in-house billing personnel is unreliable
- When you want to update your billing compliance policies
- When most of your insurance claims are denied
Why We Are an Outstanding Medical Billing Company Among Our Competitors
At Fortis Medical Billing, we offer some things that you can’t find in other billing companies. Some of our unique characteristics include:
- We are based in Dallas, Texas and are easily accessible by phone or online
- We have a client retention rate of 99%
- All our staff is well trained, knowledgeable, and has experience in the industry
- Our charges make sense (e.g., we don’t charge setup fees)
- Our rate of securing client payment is above 95%
- We are customer-centric
Talk to Us About Your Obstetrics and Gynecology Billing and Coding Challenges
It is never too late to seek a solution for your medical billing and coding needs. If you experience any of the above challenges, reach out to Fortis Medical Billing. Call us today at (866) 808-4160 or fill out our contact form.
Dr. Nick Oberheiden is a federal attorney with 20 years experience in healthcare compliance and defending healthcare providers.
Dr. Stephen Taylor has 25 years as a medical billing specialist and consultant in medical, chiropractic, nursing, and physical therapy.
Ms. Beverly Gibson has been a health care consultant for more than 25 years and specializes in medical record auditing, E/M training, and audit risk mitigation.