Fortis Medical Billing Services
In order to have a strong practice, you must first have a strong foundation. That is exactly what Fortis helps you build, allowing you to:
- Address compliance issues quickly and effortlessly
- Drastically reduce your number of denials
- Implement systems that streamline medical billing
- Reduce the expenses associated with billing
- Speed up your reimbursements while reducing the number of outstanding accounts
Fortis Medical Billing Professionals are here to serve your every need with the most modernized billing practices in the medical industry.
We are a company that was founded by a federal lawyer with extensive experience in the world of medical billing compliance. The industry needed a fresh face with a fresh approach to doing things. After all, the industry had been plagued for decades with “cookie-cutter” billing companies which stunted the growth of a lot of practices.
Put our highly experienced team on your side
Our Secret Ingredients Are Complete Personalization and High Standards
The truth of the industry is that there are tons of companies that provide a “one size fits all” solution when it comes to medical billing, but this does not serve healthcare professionals or practices well. A true solution is one that seamlessly integrates with your current billing policies and overall patient experience…not something that is meant to provide the same results for everyone.
In addition, software also often has its downfalls. Nothing beats a hands-on approach to medical billing, which is why we have taken the time to employ some of the best medical billing experts in the business. And we continue to scout out these experts in their field. We think this approach has allowed us to see a massive amount of growth over the existence of our company.
If you want the highest quality possible, you must enlist a company that is going to go above and beyond the call of duty. You provide your patients with the best experience possible; you do not deserve minimum compensation, much less minimal results. We hope to continue growing and adding to our team so that we can continue helping even more people with their medical billing needs.
We Consider All the Angles
Each practice is different…and that’s not the only thing to consider. Constant regulatory updates and policy updates from insurance providers are just a couple of the main considerations that should not be ignored by any healthcare facility or provider. As things change, so does the way that things must be done.
Failure to stay on top of these things could not only lead to legal implications, but it could also slow the growth of your practice or harm its bottom line. Instead of putting yourself at risk of such, employing a highly experienced company like ours allows you to stay on top of all the latest laws while ensuring full compliance with insurance providers.
It might seem like a simple thing to do, but the world of medical billing and coding is rather complex compared to other industries. We have experienced professionals who have dedicated themselves to receiving training continuously as well as keeping an eye out for the way that things have to be done as our world modernizes.
Our Wide Portfolio of Medical Billing Services Fulfills Your Every Need
We’re here to broaden your horizon, so we will not be the company that limits your potential by taking shortcuts in medical billing and coding solutions. Instead, we handle every aspect of the billing process which includes:
1. Accounts Receivable Management
This is the lifeline your practice needs to fund its future. Often this is where practices fall behind without even realizing. Here at Fortis, we provide complete accounts receivable management for practitioners and medical facilities of all types.
2. Billing Audits
Sometimes you need to make sure that things are getting done right within the billing department, and sometimes you just need full accountability with how things are going financially. We provide complete medical billing audits regardless of the situation.
3. Claim Tracking
Our claim tracking solution allows you to keep your finger on the pulse of your practice. No more wondering whether a claim got denied or paid out. It doesn’t stop there, either; all denials are caught and resubmitted to ensure a high approval rate.
4. Eligibility Verification
You need to be able to ensure that the services you provide are critical. Not to mention, you want to make sure that you don’t end up taking a loss due to a lack of eligibility. We provide the verification you need so that you can focus on the more important matters, like caring for your patients and providing them with the best treatment possible.
5. Managed Billing Solutions
We offer support for medical billing departments and also complete off-site medical billing solutions which ensure we can help anyone, regardless of their needs. With this opportunity at your disposal, you can free up time, which saves your practice money and provides you with the opportunity to grow quicker than you could while burdened with in-house billing.
6. Specialty-Specific Medical Billing and Coding
Each specialty comes with its own set of complexities and opportunities. We employ a large team that ensures we have specialists in every medical field. For those wanting a specialty-specific billing solution, you might say this is the ultimate choice.
If you don’t see a service above that you need, feel free to reach out to us directly. We’re a full-service medical billing company that can fulfill your needs in the most efficient, effective, and profitable manner possible.
The Experience and Results at Fortis Speak for Themselves
- 99% of our clients are repeat or long-term clients
- 95% of accounts receivable are collected
- 100% of our clients report enhanced billing experiences
Our commitment to providing a high level of service has led to some great accomplishments during the existence of our company. While it may seem like industry-leading results, we’re only getting started as we aim for perfection.
If you want a medical billing company on your side that keeps everything aligned with current laws and billing policies, is powered by technically advanced solutions, and aims to provide your patients with the best experience possible…welcome home. It’s our way of life here at Fortis Medical Billing.
We Embrace a Simple Onboarding Process Without Setup Fees
While there are companies out there that will try to take more than they give, we’re not one of them. We believe that if we serve our clients with the best billing services within the medical industry, their loyalty will ensure that we’re able to remain profitable for the long-term.
Your initial consultation and setup come at no cost to you. We believe that this level of investment in you and your practice shows that our level of commitment to your success is unmatched. Doing business with us shouldn’t be a roll of the dice, and we refuse to make it one as we’re here to stand out above the rest.
Schedule Your Complimentary Professional Medical Billing Consultation Today
Call us at (866) 808-4160, or contact us online, and we’ll help you start to maximize the success of your practice. Once we gather all the information we need, we’ll present you with a custom-tailored plan of action so that you can see the road that lies ahead of you.
Other Medical Billing Area Services
- Medical Billing Services for ASC Specialties
- Medical Billing Services for Hospitals
- Medical Billing Services for Ambulance Coding
- Medical Billing Services for Home Health/Hospice
- Medical Billing Services for Labs
- Medical Billing Services for Physicians and Physician Groups
- Medical Billing Services for Radiology Practices
- Medical Billing Services for Surgeons
- Medical Billing Services for Podiatry Practices
- Medical Billing Services for Plastic Surgery Practices
- Medical Billing Services for Dental Practices
- Medical Billing Services for Urology Practices
- Medical Billing Services for Behavioral Health Practices
- Medical Billing Services for Mental Health Practices
- Medical Billing Services for Oncology Practices
- Medical Billing Services for Chiropractic Practices
- Medical Billing Services for Family Medicine Practices
- Medical Billing Services for Psychiatry Practices
- Medical Billing Services for Anesthesia Practices
- Medical Billing Services for Cardiology Practices
- Medical Billing Services for Durable Medical Equipment (DME)
- Medical Billing Services for Optometry Practices
- Medical Billing Services for Orthopedic Practices
- Medical Billing Services for Pathology Practices
- Medical Billing Services for Pharmacy Practices
- Medical Billing Services for Wound Care Practices