The medical industry is booming, and it has shown amazing growth in recent years. The growth has given a lot of benefits, but along with this the work has also increased for medical practitioners. Now not only must they be an expert in the medical field but they must also take care of a lot of other things such as billing management. Being a practitioner in the field of radiation oncology, it is very difficult to focus on work and manage billing and coding.
If you are a radiation oncologist, then you should consider using radiation oncology billing services. It will make your work easier, and you won’t have waste your valuable time handling billing management.
Improve Your Radiation Oncology Practice’s Revenue Cycle and Bill with Confidence
Making a radiation oncology practice successful is not easy—one has to face a lot of challenges to see good results. There are many factors that can be very difficult to manage, and effective billing is one of the most common among them. It is very important to manage your billings properly to make your practice profitable and sustain healthy cash flow.
No matter whether you have years of experience or you are just a beginner, you must do the right things. To handle Medicaid billings and private insurance, you should follow some key steps. Our company, Fortis Medical Billing, is one of the most reliable billing companies that has extensive knowledge in medical billing to help you make your practice more profitable.
About Fortis Medical Billing
In order to get the best results, you should work with the right people. Suppose you have two options: one is a regular, basic-level employee who is new to the field and doesn’t have enough experience and the second is a team of highly skilled professionals who have been serving people for years. Now tell us, which option would you choose to take care of your billing management? It’s very easy. Anyone would go with the experienced professionals.
In our company, all of our team members have years of experience and have given most of their time to researching the medical billing industry. For example, Dr. Stephen Taylor has spent almost 25 years studying federal medical billing compliance. Along with Dr. Taylor, each member of the team has an excellent understanding of medical billing and the extensive knowledge that is required to make better decisions in this industry.
The best thing about our company is that we work as a team to create the most effective, customer-made plans and help our clients understand everything properly.
Our Medical Billing Services for Radiation Oncology Practices and Practitioners
Radiation oncology billing management is not an easy task. You need to put a lot of effort and time into this job. If you want to decrease A/R collection time and your claim denial rate, you must start at the coding stage. It is important to code your billings properly, and to do that, you need extensive knowledge of professional, risk adjustment factors, and other coding regulations.
We are a professional billing company that only wants to give the best results, which is why we provide everything we have to clients to help them manage their billings efficiently. Here are the services that we offer to our clients.
- Billing & Coding: We guide radiation oncologists across the nation and help them in establishing compliant billing and coding policies. Apart from this, we also help in making sure the medical billing process of our clients is streamlined by integrating the policies into their management practices. Billing and coding are the pillars to making a practice profitable, which is the reason why everyone should focus on running them properly. Our main goal is to prevent our clients’ billing programs from turning into liabilities, so we always provide them with specialized consultation services.
- Auditing: In order to give the best services to our clients, we have made two different radiation oncology billing audit services. The first one is for you if you want to switch to another billing company. We can audit the existing billing procedures and point out all the mistakes you are making. We can also audit the company’s last billings to figure out why claims are not getting accepted and why you are not getting paid on time. As your billing service provider, the second thing we can do is check our work to increase accountability and identify your inner billing mistakes.
- Revenue Cycle Management: It is true that if you do revenue cycle management properly, then you can achieve great results. The only problem is that it’s not that easy to learn proper RCM. One needs to have a great understanding of the different aspects of your medical field to learn to manage your revenue cycle perfectly. Compared to custom-made plans, common solutions are not effective and won’t give you good results. Our company pays proper attention to our clients’ needs and provide them the best ways that can help face all problems.
Why Choose Fortis Medical Billing Professionals?
If you’re still unsure about whether Fortis is right for you, keep reading to learn a little more about us and when you should reach out.
1. Should You Reach Out for Help?
You should take action and reach out for help if:
- Your cash flow problems are constantly rising
- The in-house billing team is not experienced
- You are using an outdated billing compliance program
- Your denial rate is high or increasing
- The money you are making is not what you expected
2. Why Our Company Is Different from Others
These are some benefits that make our company better than any other billing company in the market:
- A high success rate of 95% in securing payments for our customers’ billings
- High customer retention rate of 99%
- Our physicians, former FBI agents, auditors are highly experienced
- Setup is free of cost
Speak with Fortis Medical Billing Professionals About Your Radiation Oncology Billing Needs
Now it’s time to decide whether you should reach out for help. If you have any questions in mind, then don’t hesitate to contact us. Our professionals are happy to answer them and clear up any confusion. Call us at (866) 808-4160 or send us a message today.
Dr. Nick Oberheiden is a federal attorney with 20 years experience in healthcare compliance and defending healthcare providers.
Dr. Stephen Taylor has 25 years as a medical billing specialist and consultant in medical, chiropractic, nursing, and physical therapy.
Ms. Beverly Gibson has been a health care consultant for more than 25 years and specializes in medical record auditing, E/M training, and audit risk mitigation.