The financial strength of pathology in case of surgical and anatomic practice is directly correlated to the on-time billing and account reimbursement. If you are a practitioner of this particular field of medical agency, then you know the difficulties of dealing with huge billing and coding system of it. You cannot follow-up these things with the regular dealing with patients and their treatment. For this, you need a sorted mind that can solve your problems and guide you through new aspects of life. So, for this, hiring a high quality billing and coding service is one of the important decisions that you need to take in order to channelize your business and medical practices.
Improve Your Medical Billing With Us
If you want to find best surgical and anatomic billing experts then you have come to the right place. Fortis Medical Billing Professionals follow the rules and regulations related to this particular billing and coding services. Principles governing global billing for pathology services such as surgical and anatomic have been misunderstood frequently. But we, the employees and experts of Fortis Medical Billing is ready to solve the matter of payment related to these services.
We have enough knowledge and experience related to necessary billing and coding complexities presented by both anatomical and clinical pathology. Our experts can solve the problems and guide you to a successful path. You can rely on us. We will not let you down. We are here to give you the financial peace of mind.
Basic Coding and Billing Services
From us, you will get the basic and advanced billing and coding services. We can save your time and effort and provide you with maximum revenue and guaranteed results. We can also offer you personalised and customized billing and coding solution. We do not always believe on the automated process like other billing providers. We generally put your revenue in the hands of real people with real experience and skill. We can help you to get your payment and reduce the chance of denial in the reimbursement payments.
Our specialists have many years of experience to evaluate the aspects of your medical billing scenario. This makes us different from other service providers. We ensure you with the faster billing procedure. We help you to solve your late payment problems. Our experts and professionals can manage the regular account follow-up and insurance claims as well. You do not need to spend your time here in managing the billing problems. For that, we are here. You can concentrate on your work and focus to attend your patients. In the meantime, we will make sure that you can get your payment on time.
Simplify Your Medical Practice and Maximize Your Revenue
Medical billing in surgical and anatomic department presents a plethora of challenges. It needs a vast area of procedures, services and other things. So, for this, you need to hire a best operating service provider that will simplify your complex issues of surgical field. We are here to navigate all such things successfully. You should not be worried for all such things. We know how to manage all of these.
We can cover all kinds of medical billing services and also manage all your revenue cycle management:
- We receive all kinds of important documentations in order to complete our billing procedure.
- Our experts and professionals will find out the missing and illegible documents and information in order to simplify the overall intricate process of billing and coding.
- We also check the details of insurance coverage in the relevant setting.
- Our experts can audit the codes and corresponding charges before submitting it.
- We verify any errors and changes as well.
- We can easily identify the errors in the documents and try to figure it out.
- We arrange regular meetings and this will enhance the progress and you can keep the track of progress.
- We can also offer you with the reasonable market prices.
- We can perfectly and professionally handle the surgical and anatomic billing process and service.
Why Should You Select Fortis Medical Billing Professionals?
You will have to choose our medical billing service and there are so many reasons behind that. These reasons are such as follows:
- Insurance verification and pre-certification: We collect the patient list, copy of the insurance and the demographic chart as well. Our medical billing experts verify the insurance details before moving further. We have a separate team to do that. After verification, we will send the verified documents to the medical practitioners.
- Payment issue: We can also reduce the factors of denial in case of reimbursement matters. All the payments are entered into the system. This will ensure the accurate and on-time payment. The medical practitioners need not to be worried about handling the matter of billing and coding process. We can sort out this problem of yours. We have enough talented and skilled coding and billing professionals in our team.
- Regular follow-up: Regular follow-up from our side will give you a perfect and accurate billing service. It will also ensure the status of your current scenario. We are happy to help you and save your time and effort so that you can invest your valuable time on your patients and treat them.
- Denial management: We are expert in order to manage the denial rate of reimbursement policies. We have so many experts in our team and we all know how to reduce your denial rate. We can process your paper claims and regularize it in order to give you timely payments.
Fortis Medical Billing Professionals are one of the best medical billing service providers. We have so many experts in our team. We have already dealt with highly experienced and reputed physicians and practitioners. Contact us as soon as possible, either by calling (866) 808-4160 or using our online contact form. We can restore your confidence and sort out your medical billing problems as well.
Dr. Nick Oberheiden is a federal attorney with 20 years experience in healthcare compliance and defending healthcare providers.
Dr. Stephen Taylor has 25 years as a medical billing specialist and consultant in medical, chiropractic, nursing, and physical therapy.
Ms. Beverly Gibson has been a health care consultant for more than 25 years and specializes in medical record auditing, E/M training, and audit risk mitigation.