Do You Want to Manage Your Medical Genetics Center’s Revenue Cycle with Complete Confidence?
When managing a medical center’s finances, there are many challenges you will need to overcome. For many genetics specialists, the billing department is the last thing to be worried about. The billing department of a medical center requires an intense amount of information to stay operational. Medical genetics billings are extremely important and complicated due to the level of complexity in the patient’s history. Fortis Medical Billing is here to help your medical office get on track and keep you there. We have the necessary experience needed to help you maintain a steady income and create a profitable business. You may be asking yourself: what if my business has already been running for years? We can still help. We assist all medical offices, old or new, with their billings.
What Should I Know About Fortis Medical Billing?
Fortis Medical Billing will get the job done right while your staff focuses on what’s important—the patients. We will focus on making your billing department the best it can be. We can create custom-tailored solutions for all of your company’s billing problems. Our team of auditors, physicians, and former FBI agents will work tirelessly to make sure your financial department runs effectively and efficiently.
We work with licensed physicians to ensure your patients always come first. Working with the patients in mind means Fortis Medical Billing can make positive changes to your financial offices that directly and positively affect your patients. Our team’s relevant and extensive knowledge of medical billing will make working with us a breeze.
What Services Does Fortis Medical Billing Provide?
We make running your company’s financial department effortless by taking care of the hard jobs like coding; we have the knowledge to effortlessly code your company’s billings. The Fortis team knows the rules and regulations that apply to coding and billing, and we have a complete understanding of risk adjustment factor (RAF). We efficiently run your billing department with these three services:
- Auditing: We can confidently offer your medical genetics office two forms of auditing. The first form holds your current billing company or in-house team accountable. We will audit your current billings to ensure they were done correctly. If anyone or anything is falling behind, we will find the problem and create a solution. The second form is auditing your current policies to determine if they need to be fixed. If your practice has a high number of denied claims, we can figure out why by auditing outstanding billings. This will ensure that you get paid sooner. This service is also useful if you are considering switching billing companies. The goal of Fortis Medical Billing is to make your billings department run at 100% effectiveness.
- Billing and Coding: Fortis Medical Billing employees have advanced knowledge of the coding needed for a billings department. This isn’t something you can trust just anybody to do. Coding requires extensive knowledge of the computer system and internal aspects of the company. We understand all policies associated with medical billing and coding procedures, and our own procedures help integrate the billing process with patient care. We consult medical offices from all around the United States from our home office in Dallas, Texas. We continue to help your company even after the initial consultation—you can contact us at any time.
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM): Revenue cycle management is a priority for any business; it ensures you continue to make enough income to run your business effectively. We work closely with our clients to make plans specific to their needs. Our unique plans make sure your practice continues making money so you can help those in need of medical genetics services. Revenue cycle management requires an in-depth understand of your practice, and it cannot be based off of a general outline. Fortis Medical Billing can create the perfect plan for your billing department, better than you could ever expect from an off-the-shelf solution.
Is Fortis Medical Billing the Right Choice for My Business?
Can Fortis Medical Billing actually help you? Is your business in need of help? Here are five questions to ask to find out whether you need Fortis Medical Billing to assist you:
- Is your practice making less money than you would like or than you need to run your business?
- Is your office having a significant cash flow problem?
- Is your in-house team getting behind or making minor mistakes?
- Is your denial rate or accounts receivable high?
- Is your billing compliance program run down or out of date?
If you still aren’t completely sure you’d like our help, here are some samples of how we make our clients happy.
- Unlike most companies, we don’t require a setup fee.
- Our team is composed of physicians, auditors, and former FBI agents.
- We are located in the United States. Our home office is in Dallas, Texas.
- We have a 99% retention rate with our clients.
- Fortis Medical Billing has a 95% success rate when it comes to getting payment for clients.
We Can Help Your Medical Genetics Practice; Contact Fortis Medical Billing
Fortis Medical Billing would love to hear from you. We can help your medical genetics center run like never before. You can call us at (866) 808-4160 or contact us online to speak to a senior medical billing consultant. We are here to answer any questions.
Dr. Nick Oberheiden is a federal attorney with 20 years experience in healthcare compliance and defending healthcare providers.
Dr. Stephen Taylor has 25 years as a medical billing specialist and consultant in medical, chiropractic, nursing, and physical therapy.
Ms. Beverly Gibson has been a health care consultant for more than 25 years and specializes in medical record auditing, E/M training, and audit risk mitigation.