In managing a successful hepatobiliary practice, you will face many challenges. Many of the hepatobiliary physicians and administrators involved in this field have revealed that the major challenge they face is managing their billings effectively so that they have a smooth cash flow and make meaningful profits.
Regardless of whether you wish to start a hepatobiliary practice or you have been operating in this industry for many years, there are many steps you must take to manage your hepatobiliary billings appropriately. Fortis Medical Billing is the best company to assist you in meeting your needs.
About Fortis Medical Billing Professionals
It’s important to ask yourself what kind of personnel you wish to oversee your hepatobiliary billing practices. When you do, you’ll likely realize that you do not wish to employ someone who does not have any experience in the hepatobiliary field. If you wish to assign these duties to a team of experts with many years of experience, then we are here for you.
At Fortis Medical Billing, we are committed to doing all we can to improve our clients’ billing procedures. This is why we have hired a wonderful team comprised of professional auditors, former FBI agents, and physicians. The entire team is devoted to their work and understanding the hepatobiliary billing industry and the numerous regulations and rules which apply. For instance, on our team, we have Dr. Stephen Taylor, who is not only a registered nurse but also a physician who has been working in the federal medical billing compliance sector for more than 25 years.
We do all of our work as a team so that we can offer our clients custom-tailored, efficient, and effective solutions.
Our Hepatobiliary Billing Services for Hepatobiliary Practitioners and Practices
If you have tried to manage your hepatobiliary billings before, then you might agree that this task requires a lot of expertise, time, and effort. If you have a high A/R collection time or denial rate, you must start at the coding stage so that you can reduce it. For you to code your billings appropriately, you must have a thorough understanding of the different coding rules that apply. In our aim to offer our clients efficient and effective hepatobiliary billing solutions, we offer the following services:
1. Managing the Revenue Cycle
You cannot manage your revenue cycle effectively if you do not have a thorough understanding of the unique aspects that make up your hepatobiliary practice. Believe it or not, if you go around buying off-the-counter programs for managing your revenue cycle, be assured they cannot assist you much compared to custom-tailored programs. However, when you work with Fortis Medical Billing, we will consult with you in every step that we take. This will assist us in deeply understanding your challenges so we can design innovative strategies that can assist you in overcoming them.
When it comes to auditing, we offer our clients two major services:
- We can audit your current billing procedures and policies to determine the gaps that they have. As we conduct this audit, we can determine why many of your hepatobiliary billing claims are not paid or why you have a higher claim denial rate.
- We conduct regular audits of the results achieved from our work to maintain a high level of accountability. This also assists in identifying any issues which may exist in your internal hepatobiliary billing personnel and ensure your billings run efficiently.
3. Coding and Billing
We assist hepatobiliary practitioners in establishing coding and billing procedures and policies which are compliant to this industry. After establishing them, we assist our clients in integrating them into their management systems so that their hepatobiliary billing processes continue to run smoothly. Although these procedures are important, it’s important that they are designed to run smoothly in the background.
We also offer initial and continuous support so that the hepatobiliary billing programs of our clients become assets and not liabilities.
Why Should You Choose Fortis?
To answer this question, you must first ask yourself if it’s time for you to seek out assistance. You should seek assistance if you face any of the following problems:
- When your cash flow is having issues
- When your internal hepatobiliary billing team is not doing the work that they are expected to do
- When you have high accounts receivable or a high denial rate of your claims
- When your hepatobiliary billing compliance program is not updated
- When you are not receiving the returns that you desire
How Fortis Is Different from Other Medical Billing Companies
At Fortis Medical Billing we are proud of having achieved the following:
- We have managed to hire experienced auditors, physicians, and former FBI agents for managing all of our activities
- We have our headquarters in Dallas, Texas, meaning we operate out of the US
- We have managed to retain 99% of our clients
- We have managed to secure 95% payments for the billings presented by our clients
Contact Our Team of Hepatobiliary Billing Experts
Anytime you need to be assisted in handling your hepatobiliary practice’s billing issues, we encourage you to contact us. Call us at (866) 808-4160 to confidentially discuss any issues that you may have. You can also reach us online through our form.
Dr. Nick Oberheiden is a federal attorney with 20 years experience in healthcare compliance and defending healthcare providers.
Dr. Stephen Taylor has 25 years as a medical billing specialist and consultant in medical, chiropractic, nursing, and physical therapy.
Ms. Beverly Gibson has been a health care consultant for more than 25 years and specializes in medical record auditing, E/M training, and audit risk mitigation.