Enhance Your General Surgery Revenue Cycle and Billings
Running a successful surgery practice comes with its share of challenges. Every business will have difficulties as it moves along, but most general surgeons will have a problem when it comes to managing their billings. Many general surgery administrators are not able to maintain a steady cash flow simply because they are unable to control the billings the right way.
Failing to manage billings effectively will hinder you from establishing a profitable practice. Whether you want to set up a new general surgical practice or you have been practicing for some time, there are several strategies you should follow to ensure you manage your billings the appropriate way. We possess the essential insights, knowledge, and experience at Fortis Medical Billing to enable you to establish and maintain a successful business.
About Fortis Medical Billing Professionals
Whom would you wish to take good care of your surgery practice’s billing and coding? Would you like your company’s coding duties to be given to a rookie who has no experience or sufficient knowledge of general surgery? Or would you rather work with seasoned professionals who will bring relevant experience and expertise to your business? At Fortis Medical Billing, we offer you nothing short of the second option.
Our company has physicians, former FBI agents, and auditors who have devoted their time and energy to understanding the general surgery industry and all the regulations that it operates under. We have doctors who have worked in this industry for over 15 years. They bring with them lots of experience and knowledge of the surgery field. Everyone on our team can give you educated advice as far as risk and finances are concerned. We make sure that our work is carried out as a team so that we can provide effective, efficient, and tailor-made billing solutions to our customers.
Our General Surgery Billing Services for Surgery Practitioners
Managing your surgical practice’s billings requires lots of effort, expertise, and time. Bringing down your denial rate begins at the coding stage. Ensuring your billings are coded correctly requires in-depth knowledge of details such as risk adjustment factor and other coding requirements. We give our clients the top-notch expertise that is required when billing. We offer the following services:
- Auditing: We provide our customers with two different types of general surgery billing audits. In case you are planning to switch billing firms, we will audit your billing policies to discover whether procedures are missing and to what extent. Our team will also review the company’s outstanding and recent billings to assess why your claims are getting denied or why your surgical practice is waiting a long time to be compensated. The second audit service is that we will audit our own services, ensuring we remain accountable at all times. By reviewing our work, we will be able to determine our shortcomings and address them accordingly.
- Coding and billing: We assist general surgery practices throughout the country in creating compliant coding and billing procedures and policies. Our aim is to assist our customers in blending these new procedures and systems with management practices and patient care; this ensures the billing process is simple and straightforward. Coding and billing are vital for the success of your firm, and they should always be running in the background seamlessly. Fortis General Surgery Billing will give you ongoing and initial consulting services to ensure your program works the best for your practice.
- Revenue Cycle Management: Efficient revenue cycle management needs someone with expert knowledge of your industry and practice. Lucky for you, we have one of the most talented and well-equipped teams in the medical coding and billing field. Off-the-shelf solutions are not going to deliver the same results as custom-made programs for your practice. At Fortis Medical Billing, we love working together with clients so that we can learn about their exact issues and problems and come up with efficient strategies to handle them.
Why Opt for Fortis Medical Billing for Your General Surgery Practice?
If at any time your general surgery practice requires medical billing help, below are some of the crucial reasons why you should contact us immediately.
But first: when is the right time to look for assistance? Here are scenarios when you should seek out professional help for your practice.
- Your surgical practice is experiencing cash flow issues.
- If the current billing company is lagging behind. In case your billing team is having problems keeping up with your billing procedures and policies, then it is time to consider the services of a legitimate external company like Fortis Medical Billing.
- If your billing compliance program is not updated, then you can be sure there is a problem somewhere. An ideal billing company will stay updated on all of the relevant policies and procedures.
- Your income is not as much as you wish. If your practice is not making as much revenue as you want, then you need to check on the billing team. That is one place where lots of income can be lost if not managed properly. But with a team like ours, you will make more from your practice because we will take care of all the billings effectively.
- A high amount of accounts receivable or a high denial rate is not suitable for your business. Contact a competent company to handle such issues derailing your business.
How Are We Different from Other General Surgery Medical Billing Firms?
We offer unique benefits to our clients at Fortis General Surgery Billing, such as:
- A client retention rate of 99%
- A success rate of 95% in payments for our clients’ billings
- No setup fees
- Highly experienced auditors, physicians, and former FBI personnel
Share Your Surgical Billing Needs with Our Medical Billings Consultants
Are you having the above problems in your practice? Get in touch with us so that we can assist you. To speak with our medical billing consultants, you can inquire online or call (866) 808-4160 today.
Dr. Nick Oberheiden is a federal attorney with 20 years experience in healthcare compliance and defending healthcare providers.
Dr. Stephen Taylor has 25 years as a medical billing specialist and consultant in medical, chiropractic, nursing, and physical therapy.
Ms. Beverly Gibson has been a health care consultant for more than 25 years and specializes in medical record auditing, E/M training, and audit risk mitigation.