Do you have a clinic or hospital in Oklahoma City and are looking for high-standard medical billing services? We welcome you to choose us here at Fortis Medical Billing Company! We have a team of professionals who can handle all your billing needs and make sure your methods comply with the established rules and regulations by the federal government and private insurance companies.
By ensuring your billing methods are fully-compliant, your practice can grow and maintain profits without experiencing substantial legal problems. Call us through (866) 808-4160 to talk to one of our specialists and learn more about our services.
Medical Billing Services in Oklahoma City
To gain success in the healthcare practice, you must ensure your practice has a strong foundation. One component that plays a vital role when building a robust foundation for your practice is a billing compliance plan. It ensures that all your billing methods comply with private payer regulations and federal laws, helping you avoid problems such as claim denials, non-compliance legal issues, and many others. You already have the burden of providing quality healthcare to your patients; don’t burden yourself further with the work of medical billing. Outsource it to us. Our billing team can help you understand all the laws and relevant to your practice and ensure your billing practices are fully compliant.
We have a robust foundation ourselves here at Fortis. Our company was formed by an experienced federal attorney, Dr. Nick Oberheiden, a lawyer with over a decade of healthcare billing compliance experience. The industry was for long filled with amateur companies that used subpar billing methods, something which disadvantaged many healthcare practices. Dr. Oberheiden sought to bring a fresh face with professionalism, refined methods, and the latest technologies to enhance medical billing and help practices attain success.
Our team also comprises of other seasoned attorneys, former high-ranking FBI agents, and other specialists to assure you of complete compliance, accuracy, and comprehensiveness. Call (866) 808-4160 to discuss your billing needs with one of our professionals.
We Focus on Personalization for Every Medical Billing Service We Provide
Many companies make the mistake of utilizing generalized strategies when handling medical billing for different medical practices. What they don’t consider is that various clinics and hospitals are built differently, and each practice may have its own unique needs and requirements. Therefore, generalized approaches can’t achieve the desired goals effectively. Our specialists here at Fortis understand that shortcuts can cost you, and that’s why they thoroughly assess your individual needs and create comprehensive billing compliance that addresses those needs. With a customized approach for every medical billing service we’ve offered, we have seen unmatched effectiveness.
Note that we do not stop after developing a billing compliance plan, we adjust it according to any policy and regulatory updates that may emerge. Doing this helps to maintain compliance throughout and protect you from legal repercussions that may hinder the growth of your practice. Don’t settle for less; hire a company like Fortis that will go above and beyond to exceed your expectations.
Fortis Medical Billing Can Offer These Services in Oklahoma City
As we mentioned earlier, we don’t take shortcuts here at Fortis. Our objective is always to be as comprehensive as possible so that we can include all your practice’s aspects in the services we provide. That way, we can broaden your horizon and enhance your growth. We can:
- Effectively manage your practice’s account receivables – Your practice needs finances to grow and fund its functions. Our experts can manage your account receivables effectively to make sure you get these funds.
- Conduct billing audits – Whether you’re looking for financial accountability or making sure your billing methods are fully compliant, we can conduct in-depth and thorough billing audits.
- Track your claims – When you partner with us, we’ll take all the work of tracking your claims. That way, you won’t be worried about which claims were paid and those that were rejected. We catch any rejected claims and resubmit them for higher approvals.
- Help you verify insurance eligibility – One way practices can suffer losses is by offering medical services to people who are insurance ineligible. We can help you avoid that by providing verification solutions.
- Provide managed billing solutions – Whether you need on-site assistance or off-site medical billing, our specialists can make it happen. We can either come to your facility and provide the necessary support to your billing department or handle the entire work off-site. Tell us your requirements, and we’ll deliver.
- Provide billing and coding support to practices which handle specific specialties – Just because your practice falls within a particular specialty doesn’t mean we can’t handle your billing needs. Our team has professionals in every medical area to ensure we serve the needs of everyone.
We Make It Easy for Our Potential Clients to Partner With Us
Have you decided to hire Fortis as your medical billing partner in OKC? Working with us is easy and pretty straightforward. First, we don’t charge you any fee when it comes to the initial consultation. You can consult with us for free about your medical billing needs to know how our experts can help. Second, we don’t charge any setup fees. We believe you deserve this level of investment to show how we’re committed to seeing your practice grow and prosper. We also want you to choose us based on the quality of services we provide, not because you paid for your initial consultation. Get in touch for an in-depth assessment of needs and personalized solutions.
Oklahoma City Billing Audits
Many practices lose a lot of money because of using incorrect billing methods. The worst thing about these improper practices is that they put you on the federal government’s radar. You can be audited meticulously and penalized substantially. Billing audits help to determine whether your billing methods are fully compliant so that you can avoid problems with private payers and federal authorities.
Common Billing Issues We Notice Among Various Healthcare Practices
- Fraudulent claims – Medical practices are susceptible to various fraud allegations. Our specialists here at Fortis can pinpoint issues that may cause fraudulent claims before they happen and handle them. Examples of healthcare fraud claims are billing for uncovered services, billing for services not provided, upcoding, unbundling, etc.
- Disorganization – How your practice is organized plays a crucial role in the success of your operations. We can provide solutions and technologies to keep your practice organized for better patient care and efficient billing.
- Having billing staff who doesn’t have adequate training – Letting your improperly trained personnel handle your practice’s billing can cost you considerably. They may use incorrect methods that may land you into trouble. By hiring an experienced professional for that work, you’ll maintain compliance and save time as well.
- Not taking advantage of every possible chance to boost revenue – Some practices fail to maximize their revenue by not taking full advantage of the available opportunities. When claims are denied, they do not follow up. Some even miscode their claims. At Fortis, we keep our eyes open to catch any revenue-driving opportunity so that our clients can benefit.
- Having billing policies and procedures that aren’t updated – Billing and coding laws and regulations undergo various changes as time passes. Keeping up with these changes driven by private payers or the federal government is key to avoiding non-compliance issues. Since you may be already busy providing healthcare to your patients, our audits can determine if there are any changes you’re missing and implement them.
Instead of waiting for a federal government audit or any other type of trouble, you can hire our billing audit services, detect any weaknesses in your compliance plan, and solve them immediately. These audits are not only useful to avoid problems with private payers of the federal government, they are also great to determine where your practice is failing and adjust as necessary.
Revenue Cycle Management in Oklahoma City
After submitting their reimbursement claims, many practices only see 70-90% approvals. By employing an efficient and effective approach, practices can see approvals of over 95%. The reality is that revenue cycle management is challenging for most clinics and hospitals. As the paperwork becomes heavier, this management work becomes difficult. Why not let Fortis handle it? We have spent years bettering our methods and embracing the best technologies for effective revenue cycle management. Here is our 5-step approach:
- We make it easy for the practice to register patients – In this first step, we provide our clients with systems that allow for simple registration of patients and easy capturing of details, both personal and billing. Depending on the clients’ needs, these systems can either be on their websites or inside their facilities.
- We integrate systems to verify patients are rightly covered – Insurance eligibility verification is critical to avoid risks that may bring losses. We link clearinghouses with data from various insurance companies to allow for automatic eligibility verification.
- We enhance efficiency by deploying systems that simplify the process of capturing charges – Many practices allow some charges to slip by without them noticing. At Fortis, we ensure this doesn’t happen by providing solutions to record all the charges associated with a particular patient. Our team knows which charges to bill separately and bills them immediately so that you can be paid promptly.
- We ensure the process to post payments to patient accounts is automatic – As a practice that wants to be successful and profitable, billing discrepancies are one of the things you should avoid. Fortis is a professional that aims to eliminate billing inconsistencies by ensuring payments are posted to patients’ accounts automatically.
- Finally, we can provide you with hands-off, real-time billing – By the time we reach this step, we’ve already achieved the desired goal: effective revenue cycle management using the best practices and the latest medical billing and coding technology. You don’t have to deal with all the technicalities and complexities involved; you can outsource this hard work to Fortis and save yourself time and money.
Contact Fortis Medical Billing Service in Oklahoma City to Let Us Know How We Can Help
No matter the size of your practice, we have a wide range of medical billing solutions in Oklahoma City. Get in touch with us to schedule your free consultation. You can either call us at (866) 808-4160 or contact us online. We have billing experts ready to respond.
Dr. Nick Oberheiden is a federal attorney with 20 years experience in healthcare compliance and defending healthcare providers.
Dr. Stephen Taylor has 25 years as a medical billing specialist and consultant in medical, chiropractic, nursing, and physical therapy.
Ms. Beverly Gibson has been a health care consultant for more than 25 years and specializes in medical record auditing, E/M training, and audit risk mitigation.