Adhering to the established medical billing rules and regulations is important if you run a medical practice in Dallas. Private payers and federal government perform audits from time to time, and if they realize that you’ve been non-compliant, your practice may be substantially penalized and deprived of reimbursements.
That is why you need the expertise of our professionals here at Fortis Medical Billing Company to help you understand your billing compliance requirements and ensure your medical practice abides by them. This way, you’ll avoid losses and brushing shoulders with the federal authorities. Call our Dallas medical billing specialists at 214-571-7163 today!
Why You Need Experienced Medical Billing Services For Your Dallas Practice
Ensuring your healthcare practice adheres to the right coding and billing methods is very imperative. While most healthcare practices try their best to remain fully compliant to avoid billing problems, the scope of medical billing and coding is extensive, which makes most of them fall behind no matter how hard they try.
If you operate a healthcare practice, hire us here at Fortis Medical Billing in Dallas to save you from the headaches of keeping up with government regulations and private payer requirements. Our team will help you formulate a billing program that ensures that your healthcare facility is compliant in all aspects. This will help you reduce billing-related expenses, avoid legal issues with your federal government, speed up reimbursements, solve any issues quickly, and decrease the chances of denials.
At Fortis, we’re devoted to providing all our clients with high-standard medical billing services that help their businesses to prosper. Our solid foundation defines our merit – we were founded by a federal attorney who has the skills, experience, and expertise in all matters concerning medical billing compliance. Our team also has attorneys with many years of experience in representing different healthcare providers and former federal agents who act as consultants to provide the necessary guidance. With all this experience at your disposal, you can be assured of precision and comprehensiveness.
We Personalize All Our Compliance Programs and Ensure That They Are Up To Date
We personalize compliance programs according to your healthcare practice’s needs. Since all medical practices are different, customization ensures that all our clients have effective compliance plans that will take care of all their needs. Before customizing a plan, we conduct thorough assessments that determine your practice’s needs and develop policies that satisfy those needs. We are also aware that policy and regulatory updates occur regularly; that’s why we keep your policies updated for continued compliance.
Our Medical Billing Services in Dallas
Fortis Medical Billing offers various medical billing services in Dallas, including:
- Claim Tracking – We track all your claims, including the denied claims and paid out claims. We also resubmit denials to increase the claim approval rate.
- Billing audits – We also do complete billing audits. Billing audits are essential in ensuring the billing department does all the billing duties as required and using the right methods.
- Managing Billing Solutions – Our team provides support to all medical billing departments. We also do offsite medical billing solutions that ensure that all our client’s needs are met. Depending on your requirements, our offsite and onsite medical billing solutions will save you both time and money.
- Accounts Receivable Management – All facilities need a steady cash flow for efficient running. Our experts can manage all your account receivables. This will ensure that your facility has the funds required for continuous operations.
- Medical Billing and Coding for Specific Specialties – Various specialties in the healthcare industry have different complexities and technicalities. Our company has experts in all the medical fields to handle the needs of different specialties.
- Eligibility Verification – To get rid of any unnecessary risks, we help our clients verify insurance eligibility. That way, they can provide medical services without being worried about claim denials.
If you don’t see your desired service here, please get in touch with us. We are a full-service billing company that aims to cater to the needs of everyone.
Take Advantage of Our Simple, No-Setup-Fee Onboarding Process
At Fortis Medical Billing, we do not take our clients through lengthy onboarding procedures, nor do we charge setup fees. We want our clients to choose our services based on our merit, and not because we charged them for the initial consultation. Not charging any fees from initial consultation to the final setup shows how committed we are to helping our clients, and they are not taking any risk by partnering with us. Doing this encourages loyalty on their side, and that’s what we rely on to remain profitable in the long run.
Billing Audits in Dallas
Incorrect billing will not only expose your business to the risk of getting your reimbursements denied; they can also prompt the government to do an extensive audit of your medical business. Hence, you should take all aspects of medical billing and coding seriously to stay away from any problems. Our medical billing experts can offer you billing audits that will help you know where your practice is falling short in terms of compliance requirements, and also expose other things you may be missing out on. Here are the most common issues we see during our audits:
- Poor organization – Lack of organization when it comes to billing and caring for patients leads to stunted growth. Our experts will come up with an organized approach, streamline the healthcare aspect, and improve your patient experience for enhanced efficiency.
- Medical fraud – Healthcare practices are exposed to fraud that can affect their reputation negatively. At Fortis Medical Billing, we can help you avoid common fraudulent claims, including unbundling, upcoding, billing for unnecessary services, etc. Our audit services can help eliminate issues that may get you into legal trouble with federal authorities.
- Underqualified billing staff – Billing is a broad area that needs specialists who know how to handle a wide range of aspects. Utilizing underqualified staff may put you at the risk of using inaccurate methods that may land you in trouble. Our team has experienced professionals that guarantee your facility’s billing accuracy, effectiveness, and efficiency.
- The healthcare industry has lots of opportunities to drive revenue. Unfortunately, many medical facilities in Dallas fail to utilize them, one reason which may be due to the lack of knowledge. Our billing audit services in Dallas will help your practice uncover any disparities and help you utilize every opportunity to drive revenue.
- Outdated policies- Having outdated policies that don’t adhere to the latest laws and regulations can cause problems with federal authorities and private insurance companies. Staying updated is vital for continued compliance. Our Dallas billing audit professionals will do all the hard work of updating your procedures and policies so you can concentrate on offering better healthcare services to your patients.
The size of your medical practice doesn’t matter; we have conducted billing audits for large healthcare practices and small clinics. Our team consists of consultants and federal lawyers and is always comprehensive when auditing to detect any inadequacies and formulate solutions to cover them. The healthcare industry may be a little complex; that’s why you need an experienced team like ours by your side to ensure that your medical practice is full-compliant with its billing obligations.
Dallas Revenue Cycle Management
Many medical practices do not progress because of inappropriate management of their revenue cycles. With time, the paperwork piles up, further making this management work difficult. Don’t let your clinic or hospital go down the road of failure; contact us today, and we will be glad to handle the various aspects of your revenue cycle management. With our refined processes, in-depth expertise, and the best technology, you can be assured of the best results. Our 5-step revenue cycle management process includes:
1. Patient Registration
At Fortis, we will improve how your team handles the registration process for different patients. This is the first step; that’s why you should ensure that you get it right. Our experts will provide you with systems that allow for a simplified procedure, making it easy and efficient to capture the required billing and personal details from your patients. The patient can either enter the details on your website, or we can plan a designated place inside your health facility where this can be done.
2. Insurance Eligibility
Before you offer medical services, you must verify if your patients are suitably covered. Checking for medical cover before providing any healthcare services is vital to avoid denials and losses. Our Dallas medical billing professionals will help you establish systems that will verify your patients’ insurance covers. We will also use our cutting edge technology to automate the verification process, making it easier for you to serve your patients.
3. Capturing Charges
We also simplify the process of capturing charges whenever a patient visits your medical practice. The type of charges may vary depending on the type of service offered. We ensure that you accurately and comprehensively capture these charges to avoid missing out on anything. Our team will be thorough in ensuring that all charges are captured and billed immediately for quick reimbursements.
4. Payment Automation
We also have systems that automate the payment process to your patients’ accounts. These systems will help to avoid billing discrepancies and substantial losses. Our systems ensure accurate and on-point solutions when posting payments to different accounts.
5. Hands-Off, Real-Time Billing For You
The revenue collection cycle has several technicalities, but by hiring us at Fortis Medical Billing, we can use effective methods to handle it. Manage your revenue cycle effortlessly by utilizing our expertise and high-quality billing and coding technologies that will ensure efficiency in every part of the process.
Contact Fortis Medical Billing Today For Quality Medical Billing Services In Dallas
Want to know more about what Fortis Medical Billing Service can do for you in Dallas? Get in touch with us today. We are even based in this amazing city, which means we can focus better on your desired services to produce the highest quality. Call our Dallas medical billing and coding experts at 214-571-7163, or send us a message online and one of our billing specialists will respond.
Dr. Nick Oberheiden is a federal attorney with 20 years experience in healthcare compliance and defending healthcare providers.
Dr. Stephen Taylor has 25 years as a medical billing specialist and consultant in medical, chiropractic, nursing, and physical therapy.
Ms. Beverly Gibson has been a health care consultant for more than 25 years and specializes in medical record auditing, E/M training, and audit risk mitigation.