Do you have a medical practice in Cleveland and want to ensure your billing methods comply with private payer and federal rules and regulations? At Fortis Medical Billing Company, we have a team of billing specialists who can help determine your compliance obligations and ensure your billing methods are aligned with them. We can keep you ahead of other practices and out of legal issues. Call our Cleveland medical billing specialists directly through 216-545-9075 to schedule your free initial consultation.
Medical Billing Services in Cleveland
All healthcare practices want their operations to be as smooth as possible. By having a streamlined practice, they can reduce the percentage of claim denials, decrease billing expenses, ensure prompt reimbursement payments, and handle compliance issues efficiently and effectively. Do you want to experience the same in your clinic or hospital? Get in touch with us at Fortis for unmatched medical billing services. Our specialists can help you create a billing compliance program that encompasses every aspect of your practice and ensures you’re fully compliant with your private payer and federal obligations.
When outsourcing your medical billing, you want to ensure you’re trusting this work to a highly skilled and experienced team. We do not disappoint here at Fortis. Our company’s founder, Dr. Nick Oberheiden, has many years of experience in all matters concerning healthcare compliance, and he can help you avoid costly mistakes. We also have in-house attorneys and consultants who can guarantee accuracy and compliance in every aspect of your practice’s billing and coding. Why settle for less while you can take advantage of the best? Call 216-545-9075 to learn more about how we can help.
Personalization is Key in an Effective Medical Billing Compliance Plan
Any compliance plan should be established based on a specific practice’s needs and requirements. However, there are lots of medical billing companies that seek to make quick money by using a “one size fits all” solution. That approach rarely works because various clinics and hospitals are different; policies and procedures developed for one may not work effectively for another. At Fortis, our experts fully understand that, and that’s why they don’t take shortcuts. We evaluate your practice thoroughly and develop personalized solutions that encompass your current billing procedures and the overall patient experience.
If you’re looking for quality medical billing services in Cleveland, you must hire a highly skilled team that knows the process’s ins and outs. Fortis Medical Billing Service is that team. We’re continuously expanding and adding more specialists to our company so that we can serve the needs of even more people.
Our Portfolio of Cleveland Medical Billing Services
Our billing experts go above and beyond to exceed your expectations and ensure your practice prospers in all possible ways. Here are some of the services we can offer you.
- Accounts Receivable Management – Your account receivables carry the lifeline your practice requires to fund its growth. Our experts can ensure you don’t fall behind when it comes to managing your account receivables.
- Billing Audit – Do you want to be certain you’re using the correct billing and coding methods? Or do you want to ensure your financials are in order? No matter the reasons, we can help you conduct thorough billing audits.
- Claim Tracking – We track claims for the clients we work with to increase approvals rates and reduce the chances of denials.
- Eligibility Verification – We provide insurance eligibility verification solutions so that practices can ascertain their patients are suitably covered. Eligibility verification is critical to avoid losses.
- Managed Billing Solutions – For medical practices that need support in their billing departments, our experts can provide the much-needed assistance. If you’re looking for someone to handle your medical billing and coding off-site, we can also do it to save you in-house billing time and money.
- Billing and Coding Solutions for Specialty Specific Healthcare Practices – Every specialty in the healthcare sector is complex in its own way. We have a large team here at Fortis that ensures we have a professional in every field. This is the ultimate solution for people looking for specialty-specific billing solutions.
We Provide a Free Initial Consultation and a No-Fee Setup
We want to make the process of partnering with us as easy as it can be for you. To assure you that you’re doing business with the right company, your initial consultation will come at no charge. We also do not have setup fees. While providing these initial services at no cost, we aim to demonstrate our unparalleled commitment and dedication to assisting you with your medical billing needs. Choosing a medical billing company should not be a roll of the dice, and we’re here to assure you that if you choose Fortis, it won’t.
Cleveland Billing Audits
Medical billing and coding is one of the matters you should handle with utmost seriousness. If suspected of improper billing practices, you risk extensive audits from the federal government. You can lose a lot of money and face other substantial penalties. The solution to avoid all these problems is compliance, and a billing audit can reveal whether all your policies and procedures are compliant with the relevant laws and regulations.
The Most Common Billing Issues Faced by Various Healthcare Providers
- Disorganization for both patient billing as well as patient care – At Fortis, we’re dedicated to ensuring our clients make most out of their operations. We introduce modern ways to do business for accurate billing and enhanced overall patient care.
- Fraudulent claims – Being accused of healthcare fraud can hurt your practice significantly. Our billing audits uncover fraud issues before they even happen so that you can avoid claims such as upcoding, unbundling, billing for uncovered services, billing for services not rendered, billing for unnecessary services, etc.
- Not having rightly trained medical billing and coding personnel – Simply sending your personnel for billing and coding training may not give them all the information they need to do this work right. Additionally, things change a lot in the healthcare industry, and keeping up may not be easy. You need an experienced and well-trained team that keeps up with any updates for fully compliant medical billing.
- Overlooking various opportunities to boost revenue – Many practices allow opportunities to increase revenue to pass by them without noticing. Billing audits can help discover these discrepancies for better harnessing of revenue.
- Having billing policies that are not updated – Billing codes, laws, and regulations change often. To safeguard your practice from legal consequences, adapting your billing policies and procedure to new changes is crucial. A comprehensive audit can reveal where you’re lagging so that you can make the necessary updates.
Whether a federal audit is coming and you want to make sure everything is okay, or you want to correct issues that may bring future federal audits, our billing audits are thorough and efficient. No matter how small an issue is, our specialists can uncover and handle it. Our team can be a huge asset in your road to success.
Cleveland Revenue Cycle Management
Many clinics and hospitals typically only see an approval percentage of 70%-90% when they submit their insurance claims. However, when revenue cycle management is approached through effective strategies, the approval percentage can go as high as 95%. A key reason why some practices experience stunted growth is that they do not manage their revenue cycles well. As the paperwork increases, this work becomes harder.
Don’t let revenue cycle management burden you or consume a lot of your money and time; outsource it to us for the best practices and technologies. Here are the steps we implement in our practical approach:
- A streamlined patient registration procedure – In this step, we make sure our clients have the tools to gather all the details necessary when a patient comes to their facilities. We provide solutions for patients to enter their personal and billing information on a client’s website or at a designated location in the facility. Whatever option our clients choose, we can deliver.
- We help verify insurance eligibility – We mitigate the risks of denials by linking billing departments directly to insurance data. With such a system in place, insurance verification is easier and automatic.
- We simplify charge capturing for improved efficiency – When billing, it’s crucial to ensure you’re not overlooking any charge. We provide solutions to capture all the charges concerning a specific patient for efficient and immediate billing. That comes in handy to ensure payments are made promptly.
- We ensure automatic payment posting – Billing discrepancies can make your work harder and make you lose a lot of money. We can’t allow our clients to make such risks. We provide them with solutions that ensure patient accounts are updated with payments immediately and automatically.
- Hands-off and real-time medical billing – These steps have produced the desired result: a well-managed revenue cycle that won’t let you down. You can embrace refined practices and technologies for better efficiency and effectiveness. By letting our billing specialists in Cleveland handle all this work, you can concentrate on improving your practice in other ways.
Contact Fortis Medical Billing Company in Cleveland for a Free Initial Consultation and Know How We Can Help
To learn more about how Fortis Medical Billing can help in Cleveland, contact us today. We have billing experts ready to evaluate your needs and develop a customized solution. Call our Cleveland medical billing and coding specialists through 216-545-9075 or message us online now.
Dr. Nick Oberheiden is a federal attorney with 20 years experience in healthcare compliance and defending healthcare providers.
Dr. Stephen Taylor has 25 years as a medical billing specialist and consultant in medical, chiropractic, nursing, and physical therapy.
Ms. Beverly Gibson has been a health care consultant for more than 25 years and specializes in medical record auditing, E/M training, and audit risk mitigation.