Why Trust a Billing Service to Manage Your Billing Process?
Proper management of your oral/dental surgery billings requires a lot of expertise, effort, and time. If you wish to reduce your A/R collection time and denial rate, then you must start at the coding stage. To ensure you code your billings appropriately, you must have a thorough understanding of the risk adjustment factor, facility, professional, and other coding requirements and rules.
Managing a successful dental surgery ambulatory surgery center has so many unique challenges. For many dentists and administrators involved in this field, the biggest challenge is effectively managing billing so that they can build a profitable practice and maintain steady cash flow.
Even if you have been operating your dental surgery ambulatory surgery center for many years (or you are just planning to start), there are vital steps that you must follow for proper management of your dental surgery billing. At Fortis Dental Surgery Billing Company, we have all the skills required for your success.
About Fortis Dental Surgery Billing Company
What kind of personnel do you wish to oversee your dental surgery ambulatory surgery center? Do you wish for the coding duties of your dental practice to be assigned to entry-level employees who are inexperienced in the oral surgery field, or do you wish to work with a team of experts who can offer relevant experience?
At Fortis Medical Billing Professionals, we offer high-quality services to our clients. Our company includes former FBI agents, auditors, and physicians who are always devoted to their work. Such dedication enables them to understand the dental surgery billing industry, including the numerous laws and regulations that must be applied.
For instance, one of our team members is Dr. Stephen Taylor, a registered physician and nurse who has been working in the federal medical billing compliance sector for over 25 years. All the staff members in our company have deep knowledge and insights that are beneficial to you, especially for making decisions which affect the finances of your dental ambulatory surgery center. We also work as a team in our aim to offer customer-tailored, effective, and efficient dental surgery billing solutions.
Our Dental Surgery Billing Services for Dental Practitioners and Ambulatory Surgery Centers
We assure you that we will offer you the expertise you require for efficient and effective billing. Some of the services that we can offer you are:
Coding and Billing
We assist oral surgery practitioners nationwide in establishing coding and billing procedures and policies. In addition, we assist our clients in integrating these procedures and policies into their management practices and patient care so that their oral surgery billing processes run smoothly. Although coding and billing are important for one to operate a successful practice, it’s best if they are managed in such a way that they flawlessly run in the background. We also offer initial and ongoing consulting services, which ensure that the billing programs of our clients become assets and not problems.
We mainly offer two kinds of dental surgery billing audit services:
- As your reliable and trustworthy dental surgery billing service provider, we conduct an audit of our work so that we can identify any gaps in the practices of your internal personnel and also maintain accountability. This assists in ensuring that your efforts in dental surgery billing continue to operate at a high level of efficiency.
- In case you wish to change your billing company, you can trust us in auditing your current billing procedures and policies and determining existing gaps. We can also audit the outstanding and recent billings of your company to figure out why many of your claims are denied and why it takes a longer period for you to be paid.
Revenue Cycle Management (RCM)
For you to effectively manage your revenue cycle, you must have a deep understanding of the unique factors of your dental surgery practice. If you try using off-the-shelf revenue cycle management programs, they cannot assist you in the same way as programs that are customized to your dental surgery practice. One of the advantages of seeking our services is that we will work closely with you so that we understand your specific challenges. This assists us in developing targeted and creative strategies for overcoming them.
Why Should You Choose Fortis Dental Surgery Billing Services?
In case you need assistance with your dental surgery practice’s billing and coding, then we’re the best company that you can approach today.
When You Should Seek Assistance
You should seek assistance from a professional dental surgery billing company in any of the following scenarios:
- When you are facing cash flow issues with your dental surgery practice
- When you are not making the amount of revenue that you anticipated
- When you have a high denial rate
- When you do not have an updated billing compliance program
- When your in-house team that is in charge of preparing bills is lagging behind
What We Offer Over Other Dental Surgery Billing Companies
Following are some of the unique benefits that we offer at Fortis Medical Billing.
- We employ former FBI agents, auditors, and physicians who are highly experienced
- Many of our operations are based in the U.S., with our headquarters located in Dallas, Texas
- We enjoy a high 99% client retention rate
- We have successfully secured about 95% of payments for the dental surgery billings of our clients
- No setup fees required
Contact the Fortis Dental Surgery Billing Team Today
If you are in the dental surgery sector, then it’s high time that you seek assistance for your ambulatory surgery center. Call us at (866) 808-4160 to speak with our senior dental surgery billing consultants, or inquire online through our website.
Dr. Nick Oberheiden is a federal attorney with 20 years experience in healthcare compliance and defending healthcare providers.
Dr. Stephen Taylor has 25 years as a medical billing specialist and consultant in medical, chiropractic, nursing, and physical therapy.
Ms. Beverly Gibson has been a health care consultant for more than 25 years and specializes in medical record auditing, E/M training, and audit risk mitigation.