There is no doubt that managing bills is one of the most complicated parts of any medical business. It requires experience and skills to carry out every step perfectly. If you’re a busy ENT Ambulatory Surgery Center, then you should consider acquiring professional help to manage your billing.
It doesn’t matter how experienced you are ? professional help will make your work a little easier, and you won’t have to worry about costly errors. Even a single mistake in billing can cause a lot of problems, which is why the team at Fortis Medical Billing Professionals is dedicated to providing thorough, accurate ENT billing services for your ambulatory surgery center.
Improve Your Revenue Cycle
You might be wondering if ENT billing services are really that important and, if so, what the benefits are. One of the main benefits of using professional ENT billing services is improving your revenue cycle. Just like any other medical practice, ENT physicians face a lot of problems when it comes to managing and providing good services. All the work that an ENT physician has to do is very difficult, but one of the most common problems ENT physicians face is effective billing.
To sustain any practice or business in the market, it is very important to make enough profit and maintain good cash flow. To do that, medical practitioners should focus on billing. It doesn’t matter whether your ambulatory surgery center is new, or it has been around for years – you should follow the right steps to manage your Medicaid billings and private insurance properly.
If you’re inexperienced in this area, then Fortis Medical Billing is here to manage everything. Our experienced team has insights that will help you make more profits and become more successful.
About Fortis ENT Medical Billing
Even if you’re certain that you need a professional to manage your billing, you must ask yourself who the right person is to look after your ENT ambulatory surgery center. Will a basic employee that has no experience in the ENT field be able to manage the coding duties? Or will a professional team whose members have years of experience be able to do it better? It’s a no-brainer. Everyone should opt for experienced people to get better results. At Fortis Medical Billing, our team includes auditors, physicians, and ex-FBI agents.
Every team member has years of experience in the medical billing industry and an amazing understanding of all the rules and regulations. For example, Dr. Stephen Taylor has 25 years of experience in federal medical billing and compliance. He and every one of our associates is very knowledgeable, with deep insights about the medical billing industry that will help you make better decisions. Our professional services won’t only impact your finances but also reduce the risk that comes with billing and coding. We believe in teamwork and always help our clients by providing them effective, efficient, custom-made medical billing solutions.
Our Medical Billing Services for ENT Physicians
As you know, ENT ambulatory surgery center billings management is a time-consuming process that requires a lot of effort. To diminish your rate of denial, you should ensure that you are coding your billing properly, which requires extensive knowledge of different rules such as risk adjustment factor, facility, etc. With our professional services, you will always bill effectively. Here are the services we provide to our clients:
- Billing & Coding: We help ENT physicians in establishing billing and coding policies all over the nation. We also provide full support in making their medical process streamlined. Proper billing and coding can make any practice profitable, which is why there should not be any errors. We help our clients at every stage so that their billing programs are always running efficiently and effectively.
- Auditing: We can also help you with auditing. For example, if you want to switch billing companies, we can audit your existing policies and tell you the areas that are lacking and need more attention. If your claims are being denied, we can also audit the outstanding and recent billings of your company and figure out the main reason behind the denials. As your ENT billing services provider, we can audit our own work and tell you about the main problems in your internal billing practices, helping you keep the operation of your ambulatory surgery center’s billing efforts at the top.
- RCM: Revenue cycle management is important, and to manage it effectively, one must have an extensive understanding of different details about your practice area. Simple, unprofessional solutions won’t give you great results, which is why you should utilize customized programs. Our main goal is to provide you the best services, and to do that, we try to understand all of your challenges first so we can provide you the best methods.
Why Choose Our ENT Billing Services?
Now the main questions arises: Why should you choose us?
1. When Do You Need Help?
Here are some things that indicate it’s time to seek help:
- You are dealing with cash flow problems
- Your billing team is not working well
- The denial rate is getting very high
- Your current profits are not enough
2. What Sets Us Apart from Other ENT Billing Companies?
We offer a lot of benefits to our clients, which include:
- Free from setup fees
- High success rate of 95% in securing payments
- High client retention rate of 99%
- Professional and experienced team of auditors, physicians, and ex-FBI agents
Tell Us About Your ENT Ambulatory Surgery Center’s Medical Billing Needs
If you still have any doubts and questions, or you’re interested in learning more, then feel free to contact us by calling (866) 808-4160 or?inquiring online?today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Dr. Nick Oberheiden is a federal attorney with 20 years experience in healthcare compliance and defending healthcare providers.
Dr. Stephen Taylor has 25 years as a medical billing specialist and consultant in medical, chiropractic, nursing, and physical therapy.
Ms. Beverly Gibson has been a health care consultant for more than 25 years and specializes in medical record auditing, E/M training, and audit risk mitigation.