Bariatric Surgery Billing and Coding Services
You can’t manage a Bariatric Surgery ambulatory surgery center practice successfully without facing challenges that can be fixed only with custom-tailored solutions from the best medical billing services in the industry. Though these hurdles present in varying ways, Bariatric Surgeons and Bariatric Surgery practice administrators have identified issues with managing billings efficiently enough to maintain stable cash flow and a good profit margin.
How long have you been handling your Bariatric Surgery practice? Whether you’re still establishing a new practice or have already had decades of professional managing experience in your clinic, one thing is clear: you will always need professional help at some point. It takes several steps to manage your private insurance and Medicaid billings effectively. Fortis Medical Billing is your go-to service to receive the required ongoing expert consultations to get the knowledge and experience needed for your practice’s success.
Put our highly experienced team on your side
Former Special Agent (OIG)
Former Special Agent
(FBI & IRS-CI)
Former Assistant Regional Inspector General
Former Supervisory Special Agent (DOD-OIG)
Director of Coding
Former Assistant Special Agent-in-Charge (HHS-OIG)
Former Special Agent-in-Charge (DEA)
About Fortis Bariatric Surgery Billing Professionals
You may have a medical billing and coding professional handling your Bariatric Surgery Billing Services, but have you considered the difference it will make to work with professionals with decades of experience as opposed to an entry-level professional? At Fortis Medical Billing Professionals, we have a seasoned team of professionals who check all the boxes for the best billing service nationwide.
Our company consists of devoted and experienced physicians and auditors who work alongside former FBI agents with dozens of years in the medical billing industry in the area of laws and regulations. One such expert is Dr. Stephen Taylor, a vastly experienced registered nurse and physician who’s been in this billing field for 25 years and counting. He works in the section of federal medical billing compliance. Remember that when it comes to taking risky and heavily impacting financial decisions to keep your practice moving, the help of experts with insight into the medical billing industry is inevitable. We’re your best place to go for such help. Besides, teamwork, commitment, and honesty are our company culture, and that’s what has made us efficient in offering the best solutions to our clients.
Our Medical Billing Services for Bariatric Surgery Practice and Practitioners
The coding stage helps to reduce your claim denial rate and A/R collection time. Additionally, it also provides a profound insight into the Risk Adjustment Factor (RAF) and all other coding rules and requirements needed in coding your billings properly. Our service offers clients the expertise they need for billing successfully.
Below are the medical billing services we offer.
Billing & Coding
We provide billing and coding services to clients all over the country. We help establish the compliant billing & coding policies, including the procedures your practice requires. Besides, our specialists help our clients make sure all these policies and procedures get integrated into their patient care & management practices as a way of streamlining the medical billing process. Billing and coding are crucial for managing a successful practice. Having them run in the background and without a glitch is great. Clients who work with us at Fortis Bariatric Surgery Billing Services have access to consulting services that never stop. This helps keep our clients updated and deeply informed, which makes their practice a profitable endeavor instead of a liability.
We offer two different types of Bariatric Surgery Billing audit services.
- Are you planning to switch billing companies? If so, then this billing audit service applies to you. We audit the current billing policies and procedures for any practice that wants to switch companies, to determine the degree of their defects for adjustments. With your permission, we can also further our audit service to your company’s recent and outstanding billings. This helps to identify the reasons your claim gets denied and your practice experiences delayed pay.
- The next Bariatric Surgery Billing Audit Service is that we can audit the work we do. With such a service, you can understand whether the efforts you put into billing in your practice are as highly efficient as you expected.
Revenue Cycle Management
You have to understand the essential aspects of your practice to have an effective Revenue Cycle Management (RCM). Note that if you avoid impromptu RCM solutions, you will be better off because such solutions can’t give custom-tailored results. Our strategy at Fortis Medical Billing is keeping close relationships with our clients as a way of having a good understanding of their challenges. This helps us create the best-targeted solutions for them.
The Reasons You Need Fortis Medical Billing
Fortis Medical Billing Services give you many reasons to be your best choice whenever you need medical billing help, including:
- Unstable cash flow: When cash flow in your Bariatric Surgery practice is experiencing problems, you need help.
- Billing problems: When you experience problems with your billing company or in-house billing team, consult us.
- Update issues: Does your billing compliance program need to be updated? We can update it for your practice.
- High denial rate: We help fix a high denial claim rate.
- Low profit: If your profits are low, our experts can help your practice to raise them.
How Are We Better than Other Medical Billing Companies?
These are the unique benefits designated to our clients at Fortis Medical Billing:
- Success rate of clients’ billings is 95%
- Retention rate of clients is 99%
- Company is headquartered in the US in Dallas, Texas
- Highly trained and experienced physicians, auditors, and veteran FBI agents
- Access to a free setup
If you have any needs in your Bariatric Surgery ASC practice, we welcome you to contact Fortis Medical Billing today to discuss how we’ll fulfill them. You can reach out to us via our senior medical billing consultant at (866) 808-4160 or contact us online.