Best Quality Service To Boost Your Bariatric Surgery ASC Practice’s Revenue Cycle And Billing
You can’t manage a Bariatric Surgery ambulatory surgery center practice successfully without facing challenges that can be fixed only with custom-tailored solutions from the best medical billing services in the industry. Though these hurdles come in varying ways, Bariatric Surgeons and Bariatric Surgery practice administrators have identified issues with managing billings efficiently enough to maintain stable cash flow and a good profit margin as the biggest of the problems.
How long have you been handling your Bariatric Surgery practice? Whether you’re still establishing a new practice or have already had decades of professional managing experience in your clinic, one thing is clear: you will always need professional help at some point. It takes several right steps to manage your private insurance and Medicaid billings effectively. Fortis Medical Billing is your go-to service to receive the required on-going expert consultations to get the knowledge and experience needed for your practice’s success.
About Fortis Bariatric Surgery Billing Professionals
You may have a medical billing and coding professional handling your Bariatric Surgery Billing Services, but have you considered the difference it will make to work with professionals with decades of experience as opposed to an entre-level professional? At Fortis Medical Billing Professionals, we have a seasoned team of professionals who fill all the boxes when it comes to the best billing service nationwide.
Our company consists of devoted and experienced physicians and auditors who work alongside former FBI agents with dozens of years in the medical billing industry in the area of laws and regulations. One of such experts is Dr. Stephen Taylor, a vastly experienced registered nurse and physician who’s been in this billing field for 25 years and counting. He works in the section of federal medical billing compliance. Remember that when it comes to taking risky and heavily impacting financial decisions to keep your practice moving, the help of experts with insight into the medical billing industry is inevitable. We’re your best place to go for such help. Besides, teamwork, commitment and honesty are our company culture, and that’s what has made us efficient in offering the best solutions to our clients.
Our Medical Billing Services for Bariatric Surgery Practice and Practitioners
The coding stage helps to reduce your claim denial rate and A/R collection time. Additionally, it also helps you have a profound insight into the Risk Adjustment Factor (RAF) and all other coding rules and requirements needed in coding your billings properly. Receiving our service offers clients the expertise they need for billing successfully.
Below are the medical billing services we offer.
Billing & Coding
We provide billing and coding services to clients all over the country. We help establish the compliant billing & coding policies, including the procedures your practice requires. Besides, our specialists help our clients to make sure all these policies and procedures get integrated into their patient care & management practices as a way of streamlining the medical billing process. Billing and coding are crucial for managing a successful practice. Having them run in the background and without a glitch is great. Clients who work with us at Fortis Neurology Billing Services have access to consulting services that never stop. This helps keep our clients updated and deeply informed, which makes their practice a profitable endeavor instead of a liability.
We offer our Bariatric Surgery Billing audit services in two different types.
- Are you planning to switch billing companies? If yes, then this billing audit service applies to you. We audit the current billing policies and procedures for any practice that wants to switch companies. We do that to determine the degree of their defects for adjustments. Besides, with your permission, we can also further our audit service to your company’s recent and outstanding billings. This helps to identify the reasons your claim gets denied and your practice experiences delayed pay.
- The next Bariatric Surgery Billing Audit Service is that we can audit the work we do. As experienced billing service providers, we consider accountability and the flaws in your practice’s that come from your internal billing personnel. With such a service, you can understand whether or not the efforts you put on billing in your practice are as highly efficient as you expected.
Revenue Cycle Management
You have to understand the essential aspects of your practice to have an effective Revenue Cycle Management (RCM). Note that if you avoid RCM solutions that come impromptu, you will be better off because such solutions can’t give custom-tailored results. Our strategy at Fortis Medical Billing constitutes the idea of making our clients closer to us as a way of having a good understanding of their challenges. This helps us create the best-targeted solutions for them.
The reasons you need Fortis Medical Billing
Fortis Medical Billing services give you many reasons why it should be your best choice whenever you need medical billing help. There are reasons and times that can necessitate you to seek professional help from a medical billing company. The reasons include:
- Unstable cash flow: When cash flow in your Bariatric Surgery practice is experiencing problems, you need help.
- Billing problems: When you get problems with your billing company or in-house billing team, consult us.
- Update issues: Does your billing compliance program need to be updated? We can update it for your practice.
- High denial rate: We help with fixing a high denial claim rate.
- Low profit: If the profits you get are low, our experts can help your practice to raise them.
How are we better than other Medical Billing companies?
These are the unique benefits designated to our clients at Fortis Medical Billing:
- Success rate of clients’ billings is 95%
- Retention rate of clients is 99%
- Company is headquartered in the U.S in Dallas, Texas
- Highly trained and experienced physicians, auditors, and veteran FBI agents
- Access to a free setup
If you’ve any needs in your Bariatric Surgery ASC practice, we welcome you to contact Fortis Medical Billing today to discuss with our experts on how we’ll fulfill them. You can reach out to us via our senior medical billing consultant at (866) 808-4160 or contact us online.
Dr. Nick Oberheiden is a federal attorney with 20 years experience in healthcare compliance and defending healthcare providers.
Dr. Stephen Taylor has 25 years as a medical billing specialist and consultant in medical, chiropractic, nursing, and physical therapy.
Ms. Beverly Gibson has been a health care consultant for more than 25 years and specializes in medical record auditing, E/M training, and audit risk mitigation.